In This Article
- Vastu Tips for Home #1: Direction of the House
- Vastu Tips for Home #2: What direction should the rooms face?
- Basic Vastu for Home Tip #3: How about shapes and forms?
- Vastu Tips for New Home #4: Where should the overhead water tank be installed?
- Basic Vastu for Home Tip #5: Don’t forget ventilation
- Basic Vastu for House Tip #6: Mind the Septic Tank
- How Can Livspace Help You?
Do you think it is possible for every builder to make sure that each home he/she builds is compliant of the rules of Vastu Shastra for home? Definitely not! Therefore, if you are someone who believes in Vastu Shastra for home and also plan on purchasing a new house, then you might want to read further. With independent houses, it becomes much easier to follow basic Vastu for home, since you have the freedom to build it from scratch. Read these tips on Vastu Shastra for home to get a Vastu-friendly house.
Vastu Tips for Home #1: Direction of the House
According to Vastu Shastra for home, the entrance to a house is not meant just for people but also for energy. Energies flow in and out through the main door. The favourable directions for having the main entrance are north, east or north-east. Make sure you check this before you purchase your new home. If you buy a readymade home, you can renovate to change the direction of the entrance.
Vastu Tips for Home #2: What direction should the rooms face?
Did you know that every room has to be built in a certain direction according to Vastu for house? It is best to take these Vastu for house directions into consideration while purchasing your house. Let us tell you about some of the specific rooms:
- Kitchen: Ideally, the kitchen should be placed in the south-east direction of the house. Never buy a house where the kitchen is built in the north direction.
- Master bedroom: The master bedroom should be built in the south-west direction. Never in the south-east, since that direction is governed by the fire element.
- Kids room: Your children’s room should be placed in the south-west direction at home. Make sure that your kids sleep with their head towards the south or east, for peace of mind.
- Toilet: According to Vastu for house, the toilet/bathroom should be located in the west or north-west direction. Avoid purchasing homes that have toilets built in other directions since there are no corrective measures that can negate the effects of this dosha.
Basic Vastu for Home Tip #3: How about shapes and forms?
Vastu experts also spell out guidelines on the shape of your rooms. Although circular rooms look more stylish and trendy, they are not compliant with Vastu for house. Make sure your rooms follow straight lines and are square or rectangle in shape.
Vastu Tips for New Home #4: Where should the overhead water tank be installed?
Amongst the most important and basic Vastu for home tips is the placement of the overhead water tank. Ideally, you should place the overhead tank in the west or south-west direction of the house. If you place it in the south-west direction then make sure you place it two feet above the topmost slab.
Basic Vastu for Home Tip #5: Don’t forget ventilation
Proper ventilation and ample sunlight are essential elements according to Vastu Shastra for home. These bring in positive energy into the house. They also facilitate the inflow of money. So, there are many reasons to make sure that your new house is well-ventilated. If you are lucky to have a balcony, then take a look at 6 Easy Tips for a Vastu-Friendly Balcony.
Basic Vastu for House Tip #6: Mind the Septic Tank
A septic tank holds the waste from the kitchen and bathrooms until it is flushed out. Therefore, experts in the field of Vastu for house believe that it harbours negativity. If placed incorrectly, a septic tank can have adverse effects on the people living at home. As per Vastu Shastra for houses, the septic tank should only be placed in the north-west direction at your house. Make sure it does not touch the compound wall at any cost.
We are sure that if you follow these tips while building your new home, it will be filled with positive energy. Although corrective measures can always be taken, it is best to follow certain practices in the construction phase itself.
How Can Livspace Help You?
We hope you found our Vastu tips for home useful! If you also want your Vastu for home to be perfect, then look no further. Book an online consultation with Livspace today to get a perfect Vastu for your house. Delivering safe home interiors has been our No. 1 priority.
Do take a look at this: Light Up the Way to Prosperity With Vastu for home.
Send in your comments and suggestions at email@example.com